Years ago, when I moved from San Leandro to Vacaville, I went and got registered for school on the last day before Xmas break. The one thing that I remember is seeing a stunningly cute Asian girl.
That girl was April Joy Lopez.
At one point in my life, I came up with the theory that there are three true loves in one’s life. I don’t know if that is true or not, but I do know for a fact that April was one of them.
To recount the history that April and I have would require several collections of books to be written. And this is history that does not need to be recounted. What it would all come down to is that I have run the full gauntlet of emotions and feeling with April. However, there is one that has survived all that the two of us have thrown at it; From the euphoric highs of passionate love, to the fiery lows of unbridled hatred. And that one thing is friendship.
April Joy Lopez is one of those people that has touched my life and I am glad that she is still a part of it. On this 17th or April, I would like to wish her a happy birthday and hope this year is filled with joy and happiness.
**p.s.** Made this just for you to read; not sure if it is too flowery or not. Yes, I did have some alcohol tonight (needed something so I could handle Mike’s mom. If it’s too much, I’ll delete it.
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?There are so many, I don’t think that I could just name one or 10….
2. Who is your least favorite?Carrot Top followed closely by Howard Stern. Someone should have killed these two guy a long time ago.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?I used to goto school with Jacoby and Dave of Papa Roach. Also met Ricki Lake and family at Long Beach Airport.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?On the one hand, who doesn’t want to be famous. The attention, the glamour, Joan and Melissa critiquing your outfit on the red carpet. Still every time I watch my Madonna DVD and watch the video for Drowned World/Substitute For Love and I think better of being a celebrity
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?I think that Madonna is has good as choice as any…Or maybe Michael Jackson, if for nothing else, to try and clean up him image. Although, I doubt that I could get a lot done in just one day.
Damn, what a long day. Work all day, then had to go do laundry, and then I had to go grocery shopping. After all that, I am once again broke. Yay me.
Still no comment from Mike about the housing situation. Well, this weekend, I am going to start looking then. I saw an ad for a place with no deposit for $600. The main thing right now is that I’ll need a place that my bed can fit into. I am not ready to give up my queen-size bed up just yet.
Mike’s mom is also coming tonight for a 2-3 night stay. Think that I will be working all this weekend. Actually, I probably would since I have neglected the Acct. Room project and I need to get on it. Also need to buckle down and get my site done before my birthday like I wanted too.
God, food taste SO good, esp a big bowl of sugary cereal. Yum!
If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took in, would you want it to be released to the public? Continue reading