– taken from AmyObsessive
I tried to one up Amy or anybody else crazy/bored to do this by linking all my answers. Unfortunately, the Blurty client gave up around the 100’s. I reached the max character limit for the client. Anyway, perhaps if I am bored, I will finish it up in this journal…or maybe I’ll just put myself out of my misery…
001. What is your name? Joseph Rogers.
002. Spell your name backwards. .sregoR hpesoJ
003. Date of birth: April 24, 1974
004. Male or female? Male
005. Astrological sign: Western – Taurus; Chinese – Tiger
006. Nicknames: Joe, Joey-Woey, Jojobe, Sexymuthafuckayeti
007. Occupation? Warehouse Supervisor for SFSU Bookstore.
008. Height: About 6′.
009. Weight: 190ish lbs
010. Hair color: Black.
011. Eye color: Black.
012. Where were you born? Dunn, North Carolina.
013. Where do you reside now? San Francisco, California.
014. Age: **sigh** 29
015. Screen names: Tygreyes, tygger_sf, dark_tygre, jtygre
016. E-mail addy: email@example.com
017. What does your screen name stand for? Doesn’t stand for anything
018. What is your LJ name? Tygreyesand dark_tygre (same for blurty).
019. What does your diary name stand for? Just a name.
020. Pets: None.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? Can’t remember the last birthday cake I had.
022. Piercings? Never.
023. Tattoo’s? None; want one though.
024. Shoe size: 11.5-13
025. Righty or lefty? Righty.
026. Wearing: Tigger Sweatshirt, Velvet sweatpants, and Tigger underwear
027. Hearing: Mariah Carey f/ Trey Lorenz – I’ll Be There
028. Feeling: Recovering from depression; dreading going to work tomorrow.
029. Eating/drinking: Last thing eaten was a bowl of Sugar Smacks
Which one of your friends is the….
030. – 057. Sorry, not going to choose among friends…
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently? Yes, lots.
059. Person you’ve been friends with the longest? Daniel Rama
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list? 20 people on my buddy list total.
Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff
061. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
062. How many people have you told “I love you”? Too many.
063. How many people have you been in love with? Two, maybe three, no more than four, five at the max.
064. How many people have you kissed? Too many to count
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Yes.
066. How many people have you dated? Too tired to think.
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl? A pulse?
068. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? Live ones
070. Do you have a bf/gf? No.
071. If so where did you meet them? Met last one at Solano College Bookstore(where we worked).
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf? That they loved me for who I was and that they saw the best in me; even when I couldn’t see them myself.
073. Do you have a crush right now? No.
074. If so who is it? No crush
075. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
076. Do you remember your first love? Yes.
077. Who is the first person you kissed? Casey Clark
078. Do you believe in fate? See question #443.
079. Do you believe in soul mates? I don’t know anymore.
080. If so do you believe you’ll ever find yours? Who knows.
104. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother.
105. What are your parent’s names? Joseph H. and Sonya.
106. What are your sibling’s names? Eric J.
107. How many siblings does your mother have? 1 sister.
108. How many siblings does your father have? 2 sisters.
109. Where are your parents from? Mother: Seoul, South Korea; Father: Portsmouth, Virginia.
110. Is your family close? Yes.
111. Does your family get together for holidays? Just for Thanksgiving and Xmas.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle? I did, however he quick drinking a long time ago.
113. Any medical problems run through your family? Yes.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? Yes.
116. Are your parents divorced? No.
117. Do you have step parents? No.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? No, but I didn’t talk to my brother for almost 2 years.
119. If so for what? He did some stupid stuff against the family
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? Yes, my mother (from South Korea)
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? I can relate a lot of song to my life.
122. What’s the most embarrassing CD you own? Personally, I’m embarrassed with my Stone Temple Pilot – 4 CD because there is only one decent song on it.
123. What’s the best CD you own? Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
124. What song do you absolutely hate? Anything with Ashanti, Ja Rule, or 50 Cents right now.
125. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? Dave Matthews Band – Say Goodbye.
Respond with lyrics from the artist
127. Pink: You make me sick…
128. Aerosmith: Jamie’s got a gun
129. Madonna: What are you looking at?
130. Korn: Something takes a part of me, you and I were meant to be…
131. Backstreet Boys: Show me the meaning of being lonely (not sure if that them or N*sync).
132. The Beatles: It’s been a hard day night, and I’ve been workin like a dog…
133. Sublime: Now he takes it in the behind, DATE RAPE!
134. J.Lo: Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m just, I’m just Jenny from the block.
135. *Nsync: Bye, Bye, Bye
136. Limp Bizkit: Who can be the boss? Look up to the cross, stranded in the land of the lost.
137. Britney Spears: I’m not a girl, not yet a woman…
138. Creed:. Should’ve been dead on a Sunday morning banging my head. No time for mourning,
ain’t got no time.
139. Enrique Iglesias: All I need is the rhythm divine, lost in the music, your heart will be mine.
All I need is to look in your eyes, viva la musica, say you`ll be mine.
140. Good Charlotte: Ugh…something about lifestyles of the rich and the famous…
141. Christina Aguilera: Wish I had somebody, wish I was somebody’s baby, somebody’s somebody, somebody’s somebody
142. Eminem: You don’t know me, you’re too old, let go, it’s over, nobody listens to techno…
143. New Found Glory: Who?
144. Kelly Clarkson: For a moment like this…
145. Kelly Osbourne: Papa don’t preach, I’m in trouble deep; Papa don’t preach, I’ve been losing sleep…
146. Mandy Moore: Something about candy, I think?
147. Eve: Let Me Blow Your Mind (think those are Gwen’s lyrics though…)
148. Aaliyah: It’s been too long and I’m lost without you, what am I gonna do, said I been needin’ you, wantin’ you.
149. Nelly: It’s getting hot in here. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off…
150. Alicia Keys: I keep on fallin…in and out of love with you…
151. Incubus: Uh….
152. Color: Gray
153. Food: I’m so hungry that I don’t want to talk about it.
154. Song: Too many to list…
155. Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, WWE Smackdown!, The Simpsons
156. School subject: Drafting, and Computers
157. Band/singer: Don’t have one.
158. Animal: Tygre.
159. Outfit: None right now.
160. Radio station: Corporate Radio still sucks.
161. Movie: Out of my DVD collection, I would have to say Zoolander.
162. Pair of shoes: None.
163. Cartoon: Cowboy Bebop.
164. Actor: Don’t have one.
165. Actress: Don’t have one.
166. Potato chip: Pringles,what else.
167. Drink: None at the moment.
168. Alcoholic drink: Anything with kahlua in it
169. Holiday: Xmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Contradiction, Bijon, and Aspen
171. Pizza topping: Meat and mushrooms.
172. Jell-O flavor: Red.
Continue reading →
You must be logged in to post a comment.