1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Hmm…This is a weird question for me, because my mom corrupted me into enjoying doing chores. And also, Barbara has someone come over every week to clean, so there isn’t much for me to clean, just my room. Right now….honestly, I don’t think there is a chores….wait I hate washing dishes right now. Barbara is one of those people that washes her dishes as soon as you are done with it, so no dishes piling up in the sink. Now I don’t mind dishes in the sink, as long as they are washed sometime that day. The problem I had with Mike, my old roommate, is that he would take days to wash dishes. This made things tough since we had a small sink and he had 5x the amount of dishes I had. The thing that sucks about dish washing here is that I can’t have breakfast and then goto work, because I do not get up early enough to clean up after myself after fixing breakfast. There just isn’t any time. I had this same situation at another house with Justin, so I’m used to it. I guess I would rather have this situation than the one with Mike
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing? Like I said before I don’t mind doing the chores. If Barbara really wanted me too, I would probably clean the litter box. Mind you, I’m not going to
volunteer for the job, but if something happened and she asked, I would do it.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed? More of a clean as needed going on right now. When I was with Mike, we had a 2 week alternating schedule between downstairs and upstairs/bathroom. I would usually clean my room once a week, because of the size of it (I had an 18×12 Master bedroom at the time). Now because I have a smaller room, there isn’t much space to clean. I think that I am on a 3-4 week schedule right now.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? I like cleaning, which I blame my mom for. In high school, if I didn’t want to goto school, my mom would let me stay home, just as long as I cleaned the house. So I did. I really like cleaning bathrooms, for some reason. It’s very
Zen to me, and it relaxes my mind and I am able to think alot clearer about things.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? I cleaned my room last night. I
vacuumed the floor, did some laundry, and dusted my furniture. Also ended up rotating my bed, so that I have larger floor space in my room. Now I have room for DDR when I finally get the PS2 hooked up.