But I don’t want to cut it too soon cause I am going to a wedding on Jan 4th. Will cut it sometime next month before I go and visit them again.
**sigh** Still, she isn’t going to be happy.
Got back from working out and talking to my friend, Mew. Her contract job got renewed until may-June of next year. Still waiting on her to get the pictures that she took when I was down there online.
One more day until my vacation and I have yet to get ready in any way. Think that I will procrastinate until tomorrow. Need to empty out my new suitcase and load it with dirty clothes. Also need to print out my ticket. I can’t wait to see my family again.
What else? Decided to delete my live journals since it has been 3 weeks since I last posted. I have a month to change my mind, but I think that I might be done with it. This journal gives me the same benefits without the presence of others hovering over me. And for the moment, I am still unlisted. She, along with every other single person I seem to know, has rebounded nicely and is dating again. O. K., so I don’t know if she is dating or not, but she is talking to other guys. Meanwhile, I am doing the opposite and being miserable. O. K. change of topic…
I stink. I really worked out today. Am going to take a shower and probably doze off. Actually, I have an entry that I should work on before I sleep, just so that I can say that I tried to post something other than surveys or my incessant whining.
5 Brittany Spears icons
3 Brittany Murphy icons
only 1 Christina Aguleria and only 1 Mariah Carey icon
also only a single Justin timberlake, one green day, one Ryan Starr (I think she was from American Idol.)
I think that three of the Backstreet boys are represented : J Chasez, Joey Fontane (well his girlfriend is represented) and there is what appears to be a crotch shot of AJ McLean(I think that’s the one with the drug problem.)
There are a whole bunch of other teeny bopper guys icons that I don’t recognize. They all look the same (white guys with blond highlights)
Only two Buffy icons (Buffy and Tara)
8 cartoon icons (including my own Sinfest one); 4 are anime ones, one is Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes and one is a My Little Pony.
We got one punk chick that I am liking just cause it is different from everything else.
20 icons are animated in some various way.
1 icon is kinda sad looking
1 icon needs to shave her mustache
1 icon is really hot looking
1 icon is really hot looking getting out of the shower
1 icon is sleeping
2 icons show kissing; one straight and one lesbian
1 icon of a baby…it might just be a doll, cause it has the bluest eyes that I have seen.
18 people with no icons
and 1 icon of a guy with face paint on looking all crazy like.
There is no reason for a HARYY POTTER RPG journal of ANY KIND….
[ 10 Bands/Artists you’ve seen live ]
1. Papa Roach (the one that remember the most is when they played at the B Street Youth Center in Davis, they really sucked then. Now they are O.K., although I haven’t forgiven Jacoby for butchering Areosmith’s Sweet Emotion on the Icon special.)
2. Dave Matthews Band with Suzanne. A great concert disregarding everything else that happened.
3. Dave Matthews Band with Suzanne again. This was an earlier concert we went too. Suzanne lost/broke her glasses, so she really couldn’t see the band.
4. Paula Abdul. **sigh** Color Me Badd opened and I was SO in love with Paula.
5. Brooke Fox. A great talent and a great friend.
6. KMEL Summer Jam 1994 or 95. O.K. concert with various artists. Don’t ask me who played. I just remember Rick Chase riding out on an elephant. Most of the day made miserable by the heat and with the company (Jennifer Riate). Oy Vey.
7. The Jets. 80’s group that came out to Korea on a USO tour. My 1st concert, I believe.
8. The KLF. They headlined Planet New Year at the Cow Palace on New Years Eve….1995 or 96. I went with Mew, Ithica, and their friend David. We stood in line in the misty rain for an hour, didn’t get in until after midnight and almost got cruched against a gate. But once inside, had a great time.
9. April Joy Lopez. Went to a recital that she had and insulted her new boyfriend in front of her. Man, talk about the arrogant asshole I was.
10. I’m sure there is a 10th band/artist that I have seen, but I can’t think of them right now….
[ 9 Things you’re looking forward to ]
1. Going to see my family for the holidays
2. This year to be over
3. The season finale of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
4. The end of winter
5. My student loans being paid off.
6. Not being broke all of the time
7. My next PS2 or XBox that my brother has hinted that he was getting me for Xmas
8. Not being depressed
9. Loving someone and being loved by someone again
[08 Things You Wear Daily]
7. My keys
8. Uh….That’s it.
[07 Things That Piss You Off]
1. My roommate’s messiness, although I’m comming close to match his messiness. At least I keep in my room.
2. My roommate/friends/family worring over me. If I am going to kill myself. You will all be among the first to know
3. Stupid drivers.
4. When the store orders sends back things that they just ordered the day before
5. Alice 97.3 usually ends up pissing me off in the morning for some reason or another
6. My damn IMac at work that’s “never crashes” crashes all the time.
7. Something else that best left unsaid
[06 Things You Touch Every Day]
1. My body
2. A computer
4. my cell phone
5. my radio
6. my heart
[05 Things You Do Every Day]
1. check e-mail/journals
[04 People You’d Want to Spend More Time or Hang out With]
2. My family
3. My friends
[03 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over]
1. Thomas Crown Affair
2. The Empire Strikes Back
[02 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment]
1. Work It – Missy Elliot
2. Dave Matthews Band – Bartender
[01 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With]
Can I say that I just love theBMW Film series. Clive Owen is my new favorite actor and my goal in live is to be able to afford a BMW Z4 Roadster to drive.
According to the news, it was suppose to be sunny this weekend. Well, it might be sunny in other parts of S. F. and the bay, but here in the Sunset near S. F. State, it is foggy and cold. Blah.
Couple of things I need to get done this weekend, with the #1 thing is to pack. The plan is to bring all of my dirty clothes up to wash so that I don’t have to go to the laundry mat. Very cheapskate-ish, I know. I also need to import all of my e-mail addresses to my web access account so that I can e-mail people while I am gone.
I hope nothing goes wrong while I am away. Talking about work here. I gave the guys some stuff to do, but it a slow week, so I know that the guys are just going to goof off. hopefully they don’t break anything.
I also have to remember to get Mike a Hanukkah card and gift. It might be worth it to drive up to the Jelly Belly factory just to get him some jelly beans. Will think about it next week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.