01. your name spelled backwards: sregoR L phesoJ
02. where were your parents born?: mother in South Korea, dad in United States (Virginia).
03. what is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: The Loch Journal client.
04. what’s your favorite restaurant?: It’s been so long since I have been to a restaurant. I’m going to say Bennihana’scause it’s the first one that pops into my head.
05. last time you swam in a pool?: A couple of years ago. I was drunk and trying to sober myself up, so I jumped into the pool at my friend’s apt. complex. The thing is that I don’t know how to swim.
06. have you ever been in a school play?: No. I auditioned for Oklahoma!In the 7th grade, but the stupid teacher picked some other guy cause he was dating her daughter.
07. how many kids do you want?: Before, I wanted to have at least one, a girl named Vanessa.But now, I am not sure.
08. type of music you dislike most?: Really corny Christian, Heavy Gangster Rap, and Death Metal stuff
09. are you registered to vote?: Yes, I think so. I didn’t vote this year though.
10. do you have cable?: Nope, just bunny ears. My roommate and I are too poor/cheap to pay for cable or dish
11. have you ever ridden on a moped?: No, but that would be cool
12. ever prank call anybody?: Of course.
13. ever get a parking ticket?: Living in San Francisco, of course. However, it’s been a while since my last one **knock on wood**
14. would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: I don’t think so.
15. furthest place you ever traveled: South Korea.
16. do you have a garden?: No plants or garden. I’ve always wanted a bonsai tree though.
17. what’s your favorite comic strip?: too many to list. Mostly, I read online comics like Sinfest,Real Life, and Megatokyo.
18. do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: Yes, of course.
19. bath or shower, morning or night?: shower sometimes in the morning, but usually at night.
20. best movie you’ve seen in the past month?: That would have to be Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.
21. favorite pizza topping?: Chicken
22. chips or popcorn?: Chips, preferably Pringles
23. what color lipstick do you usually wear?: no lipstick, just some carmex lip balm
24. have you ever smoked peanut shells?: You can smoke peanut shells? Like, to get high?
25. have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: People have told me that I should model; but no, never been in a beauty pageant.
26. orange juice or apple?: Apple juice, unless they have Grape.
27. who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?: Hmm….I want to say Angie and that we went to Sizzler’s….Wait, it was Angie and it was Black Angus cause it was her birthday dinner.
28. favorite type chocolate bar?: Right now, I’ve been favoring Kit Kat.
29. when was the last time you voted at the polls?: See question #9.
30. last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: Bleh…
31. have you ever won a trophy?: Maybe, not sure though.
32. are you a good cook?: I am a decent cook. I have cooked Thanksgiving dinner once, so I think I’ve earned my cooking apron.
33. do you know how to pump your own gas?: Yes. Are there even any full service stations around anymore?
34. ever order an article from an infomercial?: Nope…But I was tempted to get the Pasta/Sausage maker one time.
35. sprite or 7-up?: I can go either way.
36. have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?: yes.
37. last thing you bought at a pharmacy?: Wellbutrin.
38. ever throw up in public?: Going to say yes when I was really young at school.
39. would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: Personally, I would prefer true love. However, I have learned that women would rather have the security of a millionaire than love.
40. do you believe in love at first sight?: It can happen.
41. ever call a 1-900 number?: Don’t think so.
42. can ex’s be friends?: Yes I am friends with 2 of my ex’s.
43. who was the last person you visited in a hospital?: I think it was Suzanne’s aunt when she had her baby.
44. did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?: See for yourself.
45. what message is on your answering machine?: Not sure, Mike (my roommate) left the message.
46. what’s your all time favorite Saturday
Night Live character?: So many…I’m going to go with Dana Carey’s Church Lady.
47. what was the name of your first pet?: uh…my 1992 Geo Metro or Suzanne’s old cat Nacho. I never really had a pet that was just mine
48. what is in your wallet?: Driver’s license, check card, hospital and dental cards, Safeway card, BevMo card, dept store card, old school ID, 5 stamps, calling card, $5
49. favorite thing to do before bedtime?: surf the Internet (doesn’t necessarily mean surf for porn)
50. what is one thing you are grateful for today?: I am grateful that I didn’t pee in my bed. I came home from the movies and went straight to sleep. When I was going to sleep, I was thinking about using the bathroom, but I fell asleep before I made a decision. So I’m glad that I held it in until I woke up this morning.
51. if you were to die tomorrow, who would you leave everything you own to?: Probably to my brother.
52. name one person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with?: Right now, it would have to be Suzanne. Now could she be with me for 24 hours without getting annoyed; that’s another story.
53. what would be the first thing you would do if you woke up one morning and you were the opposite sex?: Probably play with my breasts.
54. what is your dream career?: Don’t know.
55. if you could be in any movie as the lead role, what movie would it be?: Don’t know that one either.
56. what do you secretly love reading?: I guess…wrestling web sites.
57. what do you secretly love watching?: Music videos from India.
58. you’re allowed one super power, what would it be?: to read minds, to fly (with wings), or invisibility. OOOH,OOOH…how about instant travel. Actually, to understand and to speak any language would be practical. But flying with wings would be really, really cool.
59. if you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Cereal. Either Honey Nut Cheerios or Life.
60. what’s the cheesiest thing you secretly love?: Kraft Cheesy Macaroni.