Also had a good witty post in my head, but forgot that too. Anyway, random thoughts:
- Small dogs are the new children of San Francisco, and I am tired of it. Esp. the ones that let their dogs run all over the place without a leash. If one of them ever pees in my bookstore, I am punting its ass out.
- Phillz coffee is some of the best in the city, however Noah’s Chelsea blend is nice too.
- Spending Earth Day by cleaning my room and the garage at my house. The room is easy, just do some laundry. The garage is another matter….
- I take too many pills. I also drink too much. Not a good combo.
- It’s time I start to act my age, not my waist size…wait they are the same number. Not good.
- It looks like the speeding ticket fairy is not going to make my speeding ticket disappear. **sigh** I either have to pay it or wake up early and drive to Fairfield on the court date. I do wake up early now a days, so that is a possibility.