Taken from Amyobsessive
1. What did you do in 2003 that you’d never done before?
Went to the hospital because I was sick and got medicine; went to the Chinese New Years Parade; Tried a couple of new alcoholic drinks (Incredible Hulk)
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don’t think that I kept my New Year’s resolutions, but that didn’t keep me for making the same ones over again for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Gabi and Barry had a second son (Marco)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, not that I know of.
5. What countries did you visit?
Didn’t visit any countries this year. Only other state I visited was Washington to go and see my family.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Confidence, Happiness, Money, a new computer.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Not a date per se, just events. The day at the Renaissance Faire when I was told how much I hurt Suzanne.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The warehouse move was pretty important. It was a pretty big deal and I think that it went really smoothly. Actually, that month from the last week in May until the end of June was a pretty big moment for me, being able to juggle moving myself and my work, graduation stuff at work, helping Tim out, and inventory.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Suzanne; my relationship with Suzanne to be specific.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Serious cold at the beginning of the year. Had the flu late this year. And my teeth. Can’t forget the teeth problems that I have had this year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Although it has been a real nightmare getting it, I’m going to say my new Nokia 3650 cell phone.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mark Hutchison. Just compared to last year, he is easier to work with.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills. Financial Aide, rent, car. Actually, I’m sure that I wasted alot of it on food and going out at lunch. Not necessarily for fast food, but I get go out more this year I think.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I think my new cell phone was what got me the most excited.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
It depends, but overall I think that I am sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter?
The same, amazingly enough.
iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer in so many ways.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More journal entries, exercise, traveling, and living life (whatever that means).
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating, spending, jacking off.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Didn’t fall in love, just continued to stay in love from the previous years.
23. How many one night stands?
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
Angel was big for me this year. The last season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Coupling (the British version) was good when I got the chance to see it at my parents. That’s all I can think of. Oh, can’t forget Joe Millionaire.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Don’t think that I made any new enemies, but there are a number of people who’s rating has gone down in my book (mainly people at work).
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Justin Timberlake and Nora Jones. Actually, just Justin because I already knew that Nora Jones was going to be good. With Justin, I was bagging on him and dissing him until I heard the album and just got blown away by it.
28. What did you want and get?
More of my money, which I got when I moved out of the place at Park Merced and moved to Pacifica. With the money saved, I was able to enjoy life a little bit more. O.K. I didn’t save any money, since the money was spent. But I was able to do things that I couldn’t do previously, like visit my friends and go out to the movies.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Actually, I’m going to go with Kill Bill over LOTR:ROTK. LOTR was great, but I know I was just floored after seeing Kill Bill. And Kill Bill was the only movie that I saw twice this year.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I don’t even remember. Looking back in my journal, it seems like I did nothing at all.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting back together with Suzanne in some kind of way, either boyfriend or friend. Something besides the awkwardness and pain causing thing that we had with each other this year.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
None. I got sweaters this year. I have like 5 of them. I think I started this year with 0 or 1.
34. What kept you sane?
Who says that I am?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
California recall, hands down.
37. Who did you miss?
Too many people to count.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Amy has to be the best new person that I met this year. (And I’m not just saying that just to make her feel guilty about leaving me out of her list on question #20 😉 )
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003.
You are your own worse enemy.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Gentlemen…goodnight. Ladies…Good Morning.” – Justin Timberlake/Senorita. O.K., maybe it doesn’t sum up my year, but it was def. the lyric of the year.