1) Do you remember your first kiss? Vaguely. It was with my first “girlfriend”, Casey Clark.
2) How old were you when you had your first kiss? It was in the 5th or 6th grade, so I was 11 or 12 years old, I think?
3) Where did your first kiss occur? It was on the way to Casey house. Basicly, her friend pressured me into doing it. I remember liking it, even though it was awkward.
4) Where do you think is the most romantic place to exchange a kiss? (locations, not body parts) At the airport. Cliche? Maybe. But I think it’s romantic. Maybe not romantic, but passionate. It’s a very emotional kiss, regardless if the person is leaving or comming.
5) What type of kisser are you? (peck, smooch, French, sloppy, etc.) You would have to ask the women that I have kissed. I know that my lips were described has “soft” and “velvety”.
A 40-something rediscovering life in California