Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt.
- I really shouldn’t be eating out, but I love getting oatmeal & coffee from the Cafe on the Ave before work. It’s just oatmeal with brown sugar & cream, but it’s so good.
- Just realized that my pants have a hole in the crotch. A pretty airy one considering the breeze that is blowing through it. Guess it’s good that I’m wearing boxer briefs instead of a jock or thong.
- Looking at the boats out in the sound this morning, I can conclude that Shrimping is indeed not easy.
- My to-do list is starting to get larger and larger. Not good.
- Not sure why I’m skipping medication or using my CPAP, but I need to get back on it.
- It’s another beautiful San Francisco day up here in Seattle. Hopefully it’s a good day at work.