1) Eat healthier: Drink low fat or nonfat milk; no more sugary cereals, no more junk food; eat more vegetables, fruits, and fiber; 1-2 meals a day.
2) Exercise more: Goto the gym at least 2/week while I still have membership. Also walk/jog more, building some muscle mass, and doing pushups/situps before I goto sleep at night.
3) WWE/wrestling: Goto at least one wrestling event this year. Preferably a PPV, but will settle for a RAW or Smackdown event.
3) BT: Will go see BT when he comes to the bay area to mix.
4) Concert: Will go see one act in concert this year. Comedians and small venues count.
5) Will stay away from the following: Dave Matthews concerts, Dickens Faire, Ren Faires, Victorian Dances, SCA events
6) Take at least one class this year, either at SFSU, community college, or community center
7) Write better stuff in my journal. Just improve my writing. Continue with the Questions series with a min of 500 words/entries.
8) Make more comments in other people’s journals. Actively participate instead of lurking around.
9) Save money and pay off bills. I want to pay off some of the smaller bills this year and actual start saving money. Also need to correct my credit reports.
10) Go on vacation somewhere. I want to go someplace that I have never been before and vacation.
11) Take pictures with both my digital camera and my cell camera. Use my camera more and so being afraid to take pictures, no matter how ugly they turn out.
12) Update my website more. At least 4 new designs/updates this year.
13) Love myself. Continue on accepting and loving who I am, regardless of what my friends, family, and God thinks of me.
14)Explore the Bay Area more. Go out and discover what is out there.
A 40-something rediscovering life in California