1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? I Think that it would have to be the Warehouse move. Even though it was just a move next door, there was still alot of work involved and it went pretty smooth.
2. What was your biggest disappointment? Loosing Suzanne…yeah, I know I lost her last year, but it seems that I just moved even further and further away from her, no matter what I did.
3. What do you hope the new year brings? A job promotion; at least one of my bills paid off; good health for my family, my friends and myself. But I think above all else, I hope for some resolution with Suzanne. Regardless if Suzanne and I get back together, or I find someone new in my life to replace the void that she left, or if I just come to better terms with the situation than what I have now. That is my biggest hope for the next year.
4. Will you be making any New Year’s resolutions? If yes, what will they be? I will….might get the list up while I’m on vacation here. Probably will wait until I get back.
5. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Planning on attending a party in Fairfield, if my friends can get their act together…
A 40-something rediscovering life in California