1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? I’m awake around 7:30-8AM but don’t get out of bed until 8:30AM
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? I try to sleep in; if I’m lucky I never get out of bed. However, something usually comes up and I am out of bed around 10AM.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Turn on my computer. I am such an internet addict.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? Usually, 5-10min. Just wash up and brush my teeth, put on some clothes and leave the house. Sometimes I’ll fix myself something to eat, which is another 5 min. Now, if I have a manager’s meeting in the morning, then it takes longer because I have to shower and dress up a bit. And then if I have the afro going on (like I do now) and have to comb it out, then that is another 30mins.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Hmmm. I guess for right now, it would be Bayside Cafe off of 3rd Street. I remember the first time going to this place, which was on New Years Day after going to the Planet New Year Rave that night/day. I went with Mew and her friend and the headliner was The KLF. Years later, I started going to this place for breakfast and sometimes lunch. The food is pretty good and the price is right. The one unique thing is that they have RC cola on tap, which I have never seen anywhere else.
[Listening to: Beautiful Stranger [William Orbit Radio Edit] – Madonna – GHV2 (03:58)]