1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? Hmm. don’t have a good title for it yet. Eye of the Tygre? A Tygre’s Life?
Tygreyes: The Movie? How about Arrogant Bastard: A Sci-Fi Fantasy Action Dramedy Documentary. I will def. have to work on a title.
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack? Well, I have already thought a bit about this one. For the original score to the movie, I think that I would have Amber P. do it, with Brooke F. or Vince S. as backups. As for the soundtrack, I want something that spans all genre
from rock to r&b to country to techno. Would definitely have to have tracks from BT, Missy Elliot & Timbaland, and Yoko Kanno in it.
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why? I think that I would want it with both, have it live action, but have certain scenes animated, like a dream scene or something. And
maybe some of the love scenes could be animated. Def. no Hentai/Tentacle stuff though.
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc? Well, Morgan Freeman would have to play my dad. I have no idea who could play my mom; we would have to fly a star over from Korea to play her, I think. Not sure who would play my brother either? As for my friends, I will let them choose who they would want to play them. I, of course, would have to play myself and do my own stunts.
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. Announcer: This is the story (flyover of Pacifica)….Of a normal person (headshot of me driving)….stuck in the body of a not so normal person (shot me doing my bunny dance)….surrounded by unique people (shots of friends and family)….trapped in a extraordinary world.
Me: “Hi my name is mumble, mumble…”
(different people): “Jim?”, “Jun?”, “Jeff?”? , “Jake?”, “James?” “Jerold?” “Zeke?”
Me (With Confused look on face): “I said my name is Joe.”
Announcer: On (opening date), prepare to enter the live of a normal, extraordinary person…
(Me making the sign of the cross on myself)
Friend: I didn’t know you were Catholic?
Me: I’m not, but I’m going to need all the help I can get.
Fade to credits…
Still need to work on it….
[Listening to: Not Enough Time [Barcelona LP Fade] – INXS – Shine Like It Does: The Anthology (1979-1997) Disc 2 (04:21)]