1. First thing you wash in the shower? Chest
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Good question. Even though I live in San Francisco, it’s been awhile since I’ve worn a hoodie. I guess my oversized cream one is my favorite.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? In a heartbeat
4. Do you plan outfits? Kind of. Depends on how awake I am and what kind of day I’m expecting it to be.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Little tired, kind of full.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? Vacuum cleaner
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No Idea. But a couple of weeks ago I was have such a crazy dream that I rolled out of bed.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Met a couple of professors for the first time.
9. What are you craving right now? My own apartment or house.
10. Do you floss? No.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage, uh green. Good with bacon (but what isn’t good with bacon)
12. Are you emotional? I can be.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I actually think I have.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? It depends on what kind of ice cream it is.
15. Do you like your hair? No, I wish that I could have Michael Jackson hair, like in the Remember the Time video.
16. Do you like yourself? Kind of. I am learning to like myself more than before.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure, why not?
18. What are you listening to right now? Do It Now from Dubtribe Sound System
19. Are your parents strict? I do not think so. They were fair.
20. Would you go sky diving? I have been thinking about it for my birthday, but I might try something else first.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Cannot think of anyone now.
23. Do you rent movies often? Who rents movies anymore? I guess there is Red Box.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? I do not see anything.
25. How many countries have you visited? Three
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
27. Ever been on a train? No. I want to, but the train prices are the same price has airline prices, but it takes a longer time to get where you are going.
28. Brown or white eggs? Does it matter?
29.Do you have a cell-phone? iPhone fan. It is so funny because I was so anti iPhone for the longest time.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Sometimes
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself, and I
34. Are you too forgiving? It matters.
35. Ever been in love? Yes
36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? No idea
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
38. Last time you cried. Last Friday
39. What was the last question you asked? What?
40. Favorite time of the year? Summer, I guess.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes
45. Favorite color? Blue
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, and while it was wrong, she really did deserve it.
47. Is your hair curly? Yes
48. What was the last CD you bought? Justin Timberlake 20/20 Experience
49. Do looks matter? Somewhat.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? **sigh** Maybe once
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not sky high, but it could be somewhat cheaper.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes and no.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes.
54. Can you handle the truth? I try to, not sure how good of a job I do though.
55. Do you have good vision? It is O.K., but I really should go see the optometrist.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than three people? There are people that I dislike, but I cannot think of anyone that I truly hate right now.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not that often.
58. The last person you held hands with. I do not know.
59. What are you wearing? Clothing
60. What is your favorite animal? Tigers
61. Where was your default picture taken? In Seattle as part of a test-drive at a car show.
62. Can you hula-hoop? Not very well.
63. Do you have a job? For now.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Beer.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes