Last Year’s Resolutions
So how did I do?
- Have failed miserably. Am at approx. 240lbs. O.K., no approx. I am 240lbs. Things are def. not fitting now.
- Honestly can’t remember the last time that I went to the gym. Maybe last spring?
- Another failure. Gave up trying to get freezer space and just went to (insert fast food chain here)
- I looked a bit an almost moved. But all of the places are either too expensive or in unsafe neighborhoods. Of course, I only looked in SF and didn’t look out of the city.
- Didn’t tear up the cards, but didn’t spend either. I think that I went to Macy*s once or twice and got only sale items. After dealing with ShopNBC, I am def. tearing up that card when I pay it off
- Failed this one too. Drunken Valentine Day Massacre. Drunken Summer. It’s taken a blood test showing that my liver might be in trouble to stop me from drinking.
- No camera/pictures a day. I barely took a picture of myself at all.
- Missed Rent on Broadway. Did not leave the state except to go to WA to see my parents. Never taking Greyhound again.
- Actually have been working on this one. It is a bit more organized than at the beginning of the year.
- No friends; only co-workers and roommates
- Failed Spectacularly
- I resolution that I actually 100% succeeded in. And it was good. Just wonder how long I will have to wait until the next time.