Well another year has passed, so I guess it’s time to write down some resolutions and goals for the new year. Can’t seem to find last year’s resolutions online anywhere. I wonder if I even did them? On a total side note, I was at the Internet Archive looking for old journal pages to see if I could find a post with New Year resolutions. And I saw the front page for one of my sites and it had a button for MySpace. Apparently, I must of created a MySpace way back when before it got popular. I searched MySpace, but couldn’t find myself, which I think is a good thing.
Anyway, here are some resolutions for 2008:
- Obviously, I need to loose 20 lbs. I was so close this year getting down to 205 before letting myself balloon up back to 220. If I can just loose 3 lbs a week, I could be 200 by the end of February. I am approaching waist size 38 again and I really would like to be a size 34, so I could have an easier time finding pants (damn all of those <34 waist gay guys. I blame them for the fact that it’s hard for me to find pants).
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and do more than just aerobic stuff (i.e. Elliptical or the bike) . Another thing that I was doing good at and then I let it die out. If I’m going to be paying $25/month for membership, I really should use it. And I need lift weights also, or at least use the machines if I don’t want to do free-weights (Josef laughing at me still haunts the back of my mind).
- No more fast food or eating out for that matter. The “Going to a restaurant only once to eat” was not a bad idea. I just need to stop eating out period, however. I could save SO much money by cooking my own meals. I will just have to fight for freezer space with the other two roommates.
- Find a place of my own. I really need to find a place of my own, with no roommates. A place where I can read, watch TV, cook, play Wii, do yoga, or knit….naked.
- Tear up the credit cards. Especially the Fry’s card. Oh man, I have been so bad with the Fry’s card. SO BAD.
- Give up alcohol. Really, so much of the trouble or difficulties that I have faced this year has involved alcohol in some way. It might be easier just giving up the whole thing….Or at least cutting back to a drink every two weeks or a month.
- Do Project 365/Flickaday. I have seen people doing this on the web, and I think that I should try to do it, just so that I can help justify my camera purchase.
- Travel somewhere out of the state (besides Washington to see my family.) I really want to fly to New York to see Rent on Broadway.
- Organize my music collection.
- More blog entries….not just memes and quizzes.
- Continue to reconnect with my friends
- Give Internet dating a try….I mean really give it a try
- Get laid
Think that I am going to go downstairs and gorge myself on junk food before the year ends.