double shot of tequila before the flight. No more ear aches 😀
Well another year has passed, so I guess it’s time to write down some resolutions and goals for the new year. Can’t seem to find last year’s resolutions online anywhere. I wonder if I even did them? On a total side note, I was at the Internet Archive looking for old journal pages to see if I could find a post with New Year resolutions. And I saw the front page for one of my sites and it had a button for MySpace. Apparently, I must of created a MySpace way back when before it got popular. I searched MySpace, but couldn’t find myself, which I think is a good thing.
Anyway, here are some resolutions for 2008:
- Obviously, I need to loose 20 lbs. I was so close this year getting down to 205 before letting myself balloon up back to 220. If I can just loose 3 lbs a week, I could be 200 by the end of February. I am approaching waist size 38 again and I really would like to be a size 34, so I could have an easier time finding pants (damn all of those <34 waist gay guys. I blame them for the fact that it’s hard for me to find pants).
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and do more than just aerobic stuff (i.e. Elliptical or the bike) . Another thing that I was doing good at and then I let it die out. If I’m going to be paying $25/month for membership, I really should use it. And I need lift weights also, or at least use the machines if I don’t want to do free-weights (Josef laughing at me still haunts the back of my mind).
- No more fast food or eating out for that matter. The “Going to a restaurant only once to eat” was not a bad idea. I just need to stop eating out period, however. I could save SO much money by cooking my own meals. I will just have to fight for freezer space with the other two roommates.
- Find a place of my own. I really need to find a place of my own, with no roommates. A place where I can read, watch TV, cook, play Wii, do yoga, or knit….naked.
- Tear up the credit cards. Especially the Fry’s card. Oh man, I have been so bad with the Fry’s card. SO BAD.
- Give up alcohol. Really, so much of the trouble or difficulties that I have faced this year has involved alcohol in some way. It might be easier just giving up the whole thing….Or at least cutting back to a drink every two weeks or a month.
- Do Project 365/Flickaday. I have seen people doing this on the web, and I think that I should try to do it, just so that I can help justify my camera purchase.
- Travel somewhere out of the state (besides Washington to see my family.) I really want to fly to New York to see Rent on Broadway.
- Organize my music collection.
- More blog entries….not just memes and quizzes.
- Continue to reconnect with my friends
- Give Internet dating a try….I mean really give it a try
- Get laid
Think that I am going to go downstairs and gorge myself on junk food before the year ends.
You Should Get A Butterfly Tattoo
Sweet and sassy
For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty – not toughness
What Tattoo Should You Get?
O.K., now I know these quizzes are off. I would never get a “tramp stamp” and I doubt that I could pull off a neon pink bikini.
You Have A Type A Personality
You are hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
You tend to succeed at everything you attempt
And if you don’t succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!
You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for fun
As long as it’s high energy and competitive, you’re interested
You have the perfect personality for business and athletic success
Do You Have a Type A Personality?
Obviously, there is something wrong with this quiz
I received 63 credits on
The Sci Fi Sounds Quiz
How much of a Sci-Fi geek are you?
Take the Sci-Fi Movie Quiz canon s5
I’m surprised that I scored so high. I like Sci-Fi, but I admit that I don’t pay too much attention to the sounds
Am I ready for the new year. It seems that this year has lasted so long; I still can’t believe that in two days it will be 2008. I’m almost ready for the new year. The plan for the next year is there in my mind; it’s hazy, but it’s there. I think it’s going to be a good year. I hope it’s a good year.
And wondering whose idea it was to give my beloved Transformers lips. Although they did get Starscream’s arrogance right
So I am at the end of terminal 1 @ Oakland airport. I’m flying Southwest which is at terminal 2. The outside literally stretches from one end of the airport to another What’s worse is that I hear that the inside line is worse. Thank god I decided to leave @ 12pm instead of 2 or 3. I might just make my fight.
A beer and Garlic Fries. Yum!!
So let me start out by saying that I’m not an alcoholic, but I LOVE going to Bevmo. LUV BEVMO. So I have had a Bevmo card since forever, and I use it every time I purchased alcohol. Every $250 you spend, you get a 5% discount on the next purchase. Not much, but a discount is a discount. For the last few years, I have been buying alcohol for the company’s Xmas parties at Bevmo and using my card to rack up points to get my discount. But no matter how many time I bought stuff, I never receive my discount. So the last time I was in the store, I asked about it and they told me that it gets emailed to me. So finally, I get around to going to their website to log in to see what email it is going to. Find out it is going to firstname.lastname@example.org
I haven’t had a Juno account since the mid-late 90’s.
All those discounts down the drain…
On the bright side, I’m only $100 away to my next discount.