I don’t watch as much T.V. has I used to…Actually, I don’t know. I have the T.V. on all the time, but mostly it is background noise. Still there are alot of shows that I watch:
- Monday Night Raw(USA) – I am still somewhat of a wrestling fan, although I am finally getting tired of it. I know that it is fake, but I liked the storylines that they had in the past. Now, the stories suck and the wrestling looks more fake than ever. I kinda watch it just for habit now, but the last couple of weeks, I’ve been going to the gym instead.
- Eureka(SCI-FI) – I am really liking this show about an ordinary cop in a town with extraordinary people. The stories have been good so far and I like the characters.
- ECW(SCI-FI) – I started watching this cause I heard all about how ECW was suppose to be Extreme and the wrestlers were suppose to be really good. So far, I haven’t been impressed, esp. since it just seems to be Raw and Smackdown wrestlers on the show. I’ll probably stop watching it.
- Blade the series (Spike) – I wasn’t sure about this show, esp. when they killed off a main character in the 2nd episode. But any vampire show with a child vampire can’t be all bad. Right? And the lead female vampire are bitchy hot (like all female vampires should be). The multiple storylines are great also.
- CSI (Spike) – Didn’t used to be a CSI fan, but slowly got sucked into it. If I have the TV on between 7-9pm, then it is usually what I’m watching. It’s probably all fake, but I like how the CSI stuff works and I like trying to see if I can guess the case.
- Friday Night Smackdown (CW) – See Monday Night RAW
- The Daily Show (Comedy)– I love the Daily Show. It is one of the smartest, funniest shows on TV today. Hands down.
- The Colbert Report(Comedy) – Colbert is also a God along with Jon Stewart. Although, I not that interested in the interview part, The Word segment is the funniest thing hands down.
- Adult Swim (Cartoon) – It the only place where I can see anime on TV.
- ABC News – This is my 5-7pm news of choice.
- Namaste America – I don’t watch Sat cartoons anymore, not because I am in my 30’s, but because the cartoons today just suck. My new Saturday fix is watching Bollywood music videos. If I was a music star, I would have to get a Bollywood director to direct one of my videos.
There are four other shows that I kinda watch. Celebrity Fit Club, Project Runway, Rescue Me, and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. They are good shows, but I am always missing them, so I just see them from time to time.