1. Are you superstitious? No. At least I don’t think so.
2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition? Can’t think of any instance. I’m sure there has been some, but I can’t think of them
3. Believer or not, what’s your favorite superstition? Either the one about opening an umbrella indoors or a black cat crossing the street.
4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual? I do believe in luck. No matter how much skill, planning, etc. you do, there is always that lucky/x factor that can’t be measured or controled. It’s just there. Don’t have a lucky number or clothes of any kind. It’s prbably more sacriligeous than anything, but I do make the sign of the cross on myself if I am trying something difficult or reckless.
5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? I do believe in astrology. In Western Astrology, I am a Taurus; In Chinese Astrology, I am a Tiger. Not sure why I believe in it. I know that the descriptions are vague and stuff, however they do seem to fit me and my personalities. Maybe it because it’s so vague that I can allow myself to believe in it.