1. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? I can’t think of anythig right now…
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? A tattoo, I guess. Don’t think that my mom would be too thrilled. Actually, it would have to be straightening my hair, which I have done before.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what’s your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it’s a lifestyle) At this point in my life, I guess I would give myself a 3 or 4, mainly because of the financial risks that I take, and the small amount of money I have saved.
4. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Suzanne.
5. … and what’s the worst? Life?