You have just won one million dollars:
1. Who do you call first? My parents…actually, my brother first and then hand it off to my parents.
2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? Either a new house, pay off all of my debt,….who am I kidding. I would goto Fry’s and buy the best Home
Theater PC system that I could buy with the biggest flat screen HDTV and best speaker system that I could get.
3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? I would pay off my families debt and bills…or buy my dad and brother new cars and get my mom all the moisenite (sp?) that she could want.
4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? I would give all of my friends that I know $500 each. Assuming that I have 100 friends, that would be $50,000.
5. Do you invest any? If so, how? If there is any left over, I would put it in some kind of investment fund or savings plans and just save it for my retirement. But honestly, not sure how much would be left. A million dollars isn’t that much money. It’s like that part in Austin Powers when Dr. Evil threatens the world for ONE
MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! Yeah, whatever… Don’t get me wrong, I would be extremely grateful to
receive a million dollars. The thing that it would do is that it would clear my debt, and give me another chance at being financially responsible. It would offer me the security of a place to live. But I would still have to work and pay the bills in order to stay ahead. Lets face it, the bay area is an expensive place to live. I don’t think that I would change too much.
Now, a hundred million dollars…That’s when I would go crazy and get the swimming pool shaped like my head….