1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? I don’t have a signature for my personal email, or for my newsgroups/forums usernames. I’ve been meaning to make one up, but just never got around to it. Usually, I just finish off an email with either Joe R. or Joe Rogers (which is pretty boring). My work email signature is:
SFSU Bookstore – Warehouse Supervisor
Phone (415) XXX-XXXX
Fax (415) XXX-XXXX
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? No senior quote in my high school yearbook. What a loser, huh? Don’t know what I would want it to be if I could have one.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? I would want it to say Tygreye or Tygre. However, those two are already taken 🙁
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Well, years ago April gave me a memory box from the Bombay Company (**sigh** the Bombay Company days…) Anyway, went to Things Remembered and got the plaque engraved.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
“…It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life”
Not necessarily an epitaph, and it was originally stolen from Amber P., I think. But I really like the quote and the song and would want it played at my funeral/wake.