1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Go to the gym on a consistent basis….how am I kidding, just get my ass to the gym at all. Especially while I still have free access to Park Merced’s gym. I should be going until they finally
deactivate my membership.
- Start going to sleep earlier, with the computer and lights off and I’m sleeping by 12-1am. Instead of staying up until 2am and then going to sleep 1-2 hours later.
- Cook something that I’ve never cook before. I think to myself that Barbara’s diet is pretty limited, but I’m not that far behind her.
- Get Christmas card bought, mailed, and sent out before Xmas.
- Get a new accessory for my computer, since I plan on having a spending freeze after this year is over. I want the Antec Sonata computer case that I have been drooling over for months, or the Raedon 9600 All-In-Wonder video card. But I would be happy with a wireless keyboard or Gyro Mouse or even just a new game; either Star Wars: KOTOR or the Dungeon Siege expansion.
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
- Suzanne Larson – I think that we know about this one. If not, just reread my journal.
- Jason McBurney – A “friend of the ex”
- Meredith Barrett – Friend from high school and Baskin Robbin days. The last I heard, she was in San Diego. But this was years ago. Just though about her the other day
- Daniel & Reina – my old school dorm mate and his friend. Last I heard they were moving back to L.A. And for the life of me, I can’t remember Daniel’s last name. Grrrr.
- Chris Romo – Another friend from Baskin Robbins days. Wonder how he is doing with his wife and daughter.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
- Learn how to use the computer system at work more efficiently. I have the manuals on pdf. but they are very dry reading. I think I could really improve myself and my work if I knew how to use the system in a better way.
- Learn more computer skills. I know basic HTML, and I vaguely remember some of my Visual Basic and C++ training (although I tend to block out the C++ stuff). I sometimes regret the fact that I got out of computers and went to History instead. I want to go back to school and learn more stuff. Like I wish that I knew Perl, Unix, PHP, or CGI. I’ve gotten some books from the library, but have just been half hearted in the attempts.
- Learn how to take better photos and use Photoshop. Just look at my photos. And those are just the ones that are passable to post on the internet. I have a hard drive filled with crappy ones. And also my Photoshop skills are at beginner’s level at best.
- Learn how to let go….or not. I’ll get back to this, maybe tonight.
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Pay of all of my debt and my family’s debt.
- Two word: Par-Tay! Oh yeah, I would party like never before.
- Find a couple of new places to live….around the world
- Burn all of my clothes and just start over…starting at Armani and working my way from there.
- Put money away somewhere where it could grow interest. I would forget about it until I spent all of the rest of my money and was penniless. Then I would remember this hidden money, get access to it and live a peaceful life.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Surf the internet
- Listen to music
- clean the bathroom (weird, I know)
- play games