1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Brussels Sprouts. That’s the one that I remember has a kid. I love
Brussels Sprouts; they are good with some light butter or in a cream sauce. Yum! I remember in grade school finding out that most people hated them, so I became a closet
Brussels Sprout eater.
2. What food do you hate that most people love? Pick one: Tomatos, cherries, strawberries, most fruit, fish. I am somewhat of a picky eater.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Cameron Diaz. She is nice looking and everything, but she really doesn’t do anything for me.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? Tina Turner. I’ve caught alot of flak for being attracted to Tina Turner. But the woman is fucking gorgeous, even at age 60. One night with her, I’m sure I would learn so much about pleasure that I would die. They would find me with a smile on my face.
5. What popular trend baffles you? Easily the whole body piercing thing. Just the other day, Tim and I saw this girl and she had two little spike piercings on the bottom of her lip; we are talking about a cartoon bulldog look . Very unattractive, but nothing compared to the people with hoops in their lips. WHAT THE FUCK! WHY?! The nose and eyebrow ones I can stand, and they actually look good on some people if done right. The same with
tongue piercings; I once said that I would never kiss anyone with a tongue piercing. But who am I kidding, I am a guy. If a girl is going to let me kiss her, that won’t really stop me. The thing with the belly piercings is that too many people have them and have no reason to be showing off their body. And for the love of god, I don’t know why anyone would want to pierce their genatilia.