1. What was your first Halloween costume? I’m not sure. I have a vague memory of either a Superman or Spiderman costume. You know the one that was
basically pajamas and the huge mask that you couldn’t see out of.
2. What was your best costume and why? Best costume easily was the tribal costume that I wore a few years ago. I wore it to the Mo Little Monsters rave at the Berkeley Ice Rink. Good times.
3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn’t give you a treat? No, I never egged or TP’ed any houses at Halloween.
4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) The only one was the trading of the candy with my brother after we were done, where I would try to scam him out of all the good candy that he had.
5. Share your favorite scary story…real or legend! Uhh…One time, I went up to my parents for vacation. And I found out that they had gotten rid of their cable modem connection and all they had to get on the internet was 28.8K!!!!! THE HORROR!!!! Even scarier, I had to use my Dad’s old computer to sign on; a Pentium 60 running AOL 3 or 4.0.!!!!!! I was a scary couple of days before I got back to civilization and to my DSL connection.