1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? I watch sports occasionally. Mainly I watch baseball and football, occasionally basketball, hockey, and tennis. I tend to watch more during the playoff championships than in the regular season.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? I used to like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers way back when their colors were orange and white and Vinnie Testaverde was their quarterback. Not sure why. Anyway, I just tend to support the local teams (S.F. Giants and 49’ers, Oakland A’s and Raiders, San Jose Sharks and Sabercats). I don’t really have a favorite athlete.
3. Are there any sports you hate? I’m sure there is, however I can’t think of it right now.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Yes. have been to several Giants games including the last game that they had at Candlestick Park (I will always think of it has Candlestick). Also have been to one 49’ers game (they played Atlanta, if I remember correctly.) Been to various college events. Never been to a Pro Basketball game or to a hockey game.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? Played baseball for a season. Was on the Taegu Orioles in the 5th or 6th grade. Was a pretty bad left fielder, however I did make some
miracle plays every now and then. I biggest shinning moment was when we were playing in the playoff against Pusan. I got a base hit and proceeded to steal 2nd and 3rd. Made an attempt to steal home and got into a
minute keep away match between 3rd and home. The ball got pass the 3rd baseman and I charged for home. However, the shortstop got the ball to the catcher at home, so I charged into the 200lb sumo wrestler/catcher and tried to knock the ball out. We both flew to the ground, however the bastard was able to hold on to the ball. After that I kinda retired from sports, even though every year, a couch would try to get me to join a team (usually basketball cause of my height.)