1. What vehicle do you drive? I currently drive a 2002 Malibu Blue Ford Focus ZX3 hatchback, manual transmission.
2. How long have you had it? The car was bought by myself and Suzanne on May 16th, 2002, a few days before my graduation from S.F. State at Serramonte Ford. I’ve had it for 16 months now and it currently has approx… 12,000 miles on it.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? “Coolest” features include the fact that there is enough leg room in the driver seat for me, the fact that it has air conditioning (my previous car, The Metro, did not have A/C, which was bad while living in 100+ degree Vacaville weather), and a nice radio/CD player (the Metro had a radio with broken
antenna and cassette player.)
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? I kinda wish that I would had shopped around longer for one with a sunroof on it. Also, I sometimes wish that I would have got the automatic transmission so I could get the remote starter. However, the most annoying thing about the Focus is the gas mileage; only 26 city/ 32 highway. Compared to the 45 city/ 55 highway I was getting in the Metro, the gas mileage sucks.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? O.K., practically, I would probably get a Honda Civic (maybe a hybrid version), a Pontiac/Toyota Vibe/Matrix, or a VW Golf. The main thing is that I can actually fit in the driver’s seat comfortably. If I could win a car off of a game show or something, (i.e. 20,000-50,000 range) then probably something like a Ford Thunderbird or maybe a Cadillac CTS, or a Seville. Now, if I won the lottery, then I honestly think that I would have to get a Jaguar, one for me and one for my Dad (he loves Jaguars; he has always wanted one). I don’t want to do the typical thing and get a Porsche, or a Ferrari. Maybe get a custom made car. Or what about a suped up Metro. Get a Metro body and then put a F1 engine in it and just bling-bling the hell out of it.