1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? His name was Derrick, I think. I’m sure if I called my Aunt Jackie, she would know his name. Anyway, I vaguely remember playing with him with our Star Wars toys. There is also a vague memory of a dare to touch the chicken pox tree and then getting chicken pox a few days later.
2. Are you still in touch with this person? No, I haven’t seen him for over 20 years. Like I said before, I would have to call my Aunt Jackie to find out where he is.
3. Do you have a current close friend? To me, a close friend would be a girlfriend. And I do not
currently have a girl friend.
4. How did you become friends with this person? With my last close friend, I met her at work, gave her the Cosmo quiz at work, one thing led to another.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? There are a couple of people that I wish that I could reconnect with. Jesse Holm; he was a very good friend of mine in high school in Vacaville. Last I heard, he was back in the Bay Area, but I am half the mind to hug him and half the mind to punch him. The same with Matt Elliot (or is it Kelly, can’t remember which last name he took. I think it was Kelly.) Anyway, the same as Jesse, I want to give him a big hug and catch up and at the same time I want to beat the living shit out of him. The other one would be Danny Flack a.k.a. ‘turtle’. I lost touch with him when I moved back to the U.S. from Korea. I’ve always regretted it. Granted, I could probably find these people on Classmates or something, but I don’t want to cough up the money for a Classmates subscription.
[Listening to: Killer/Papa Was a Rolling Stone – George Michael – Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael Disc 2 (04:16)]