1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]? Tentative plans include
- going to Tracy to visit Dan and his family for 4th of July (Need to email Dan to make sure he is going to be home)
- going to Vacaville/Sacramento/Lake Berryessa July 12th with the married couples (Lesa/Kurt; Barry/Gabi) and the singletons (Kathy, Amber, Amanda, Mia, and myself)
- going to the Giants game on July 17th with the bookstore
- going to Six Flags/Marine World with the warehouse crew on July 18th
- going to Washington to see my family on the last week of July
- going camping with Amy and friends in August
- going to see Norah Jones in August if I can get tickets
- going to the Ren Faire in Sept.
2. What was your first summer job? My first summer job was working in a general’s office in Korea. Ran errands and light clerical work.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go? Las Vegas. That seems to be the destination that everybody is going to.
4. What was your worst vacation ever? Camping trip with Shawn, Marie, and Raj comes to mind. It wasn’t the worse trip, but it was cold, the campground sucked, I had to sleep with Shawn, who snores like a bear, and a bear wandered through the campgrounds at night.
Actually the worse trip was a weekend that I spent in Roseville (I think) with Suzanne visiting her former friend. It was there that confirmed God’s lack of love for me,
5. What was your best vacation ever? A weekend trip to Napa come to mind. Just thinking about that trip puts a smile in my face.
[Listening to: If You Love Somebody Set Them Free – Sting – The Very Best of Sting & the Police  (04:16)]