It’s after 9 pm and I am slowly loosing hope that the Great Valentine will show up tonight.
Talked to Barry/Kurt/Lesa/Gabi. Helped them find a driver for Barry’s monitor and listened to them beat their children (that’s what it sounded like anyway.)
Am going to go and cook dinner. I wish that I could drive up and see them, but I can’t afford too.
Need to figure out bus route to get to New Year parade tomorrow. Might have a BART ticket, that would be nice.
Think that I will blame everyting on Mr. Pinkie and his sidekick, SexyMuthaFucka Yeti.
Clothes are put away
Pork chops are marinating
Room is clean
O. K. Take a shower and then start cooking….Or should I wait….
Hmm, maybe I’ll start the potatoes and then later the pork chops.
Need to go and get some dessert too. Wonder if Mike has any ice cream left.
I could also go out and get Funny Face or something else….
As I told Mike, the glass is half filled. After tonight, I’ll find out if it is filled with water or vodka.
Back from doing laundry. More Laundry. And more laundry.
O. K. I also had lunch with Angie, talked to Amber W. for a bit, talked to Gabi, called Mew, and did some shopping.
Plan for tonight is to put away laundry, clean room, cook dinner, and wait for the Great Valentine.
You know about the Great Valentine, right? Every Feb. 14th, the Great Valentine comes out and if you have been good, he brings you your Valentine.
(Yes, I am slowly starting to lose it)
|The haxor handle of tygreyes is “Fatal Cool“.|
It never to amaze me over how much laundry I have. It seems like every two weeks I am washing every single article of clothing that I own. On the flip side, it could mean that I just don’t have enough clothes, right? Anyway, the next place I get will have a washer/dryer inside the apt.
So going to do laundry and other errands. Looking at a web cam pic; is it me or does Pinkie the Baskin Robbins Spoon look kinda evil, like I should be watching my back?
O.K. I guess Barry and Co. tried to call me last night. Need to give him a call while I’m out.
I think Mike is worried that I’m going to do something to myself today, it’s being V-Day and all. Well, I hate to disappoint, but I have too much stuff to do this weekend to fit suicide in. I’ll even leave the web cam on so people can check up on me.
Right now, I’m going to take a shower and get ready to go do laundry and pay bills. If you’re lucky, you might get to see a little skin or a butt shot.
Live in Your Tygreyes, Play in Ours.
Gotta Lotta Tygreyes
Look, Ma, No Tygreyes!
It’s Good To Talk Tygreyes.
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog. Well, I had started paper journals on and off for years, I just never kept them up for very long. So when I got my computer, I decided that I would do one on my computer. I started searching around for journal/diary software and discovered Blogger, Radioland (I think), and LiveJournal. I liked LiveJournal the best and on May 20th, 2000 I posted my first entry.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not? I don’t think so. I’ve mention to my coworkers that I have a web site and journal, but have never given the address out. It wouldn’t be too hard to find if they wanted too. My brother knows that I have a journal and reads it from time to time. My mom also knows that I have a journal, however the only times she has read it is by look over the shoulder of my brother.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog? No, not really. I mean the colors and the font of my journal matches my web site (I have my journal in an iframe on my web site). However, in regards to the writing, there really isn’t a theme to it.
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year? The plan is to write more quality pieces in addition to stupid rants, quizzes, and other stuff. I kinda started this a could of month ago, but it died out. Also part of the plan was to answer questions from all of the book of questions that I have. I’m trying to go for 500 word entries, working my way up to 1000 in a year.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
- Serraph’s Livejournal serraph serraph bo-berraph, me-my-mo-merraph. This is the journal of the ex-girlfriend that I have been crying over. Besides her journal skills, she also post wonderful photography shots that she has taken.
- Overly Critical – of myself. not the whole story, but much is shared. One of my close friends, I think that I originally got the idea of doing a journal online from seeing her diary on her old site (the one that was black and pink). Also has a journal here
- Pixiedusted theresa dahling. This is the journal of my brother’s girlfriend Theresa. She also has a journal here
- Psyclone’s journal Is a raindrop still a drop if it’s in the ocean? I randomly found this guy’s journal after going through all of the celebrity role playing journals on Blurty. I just really like his style of writing so far. And the fact that he lives in the S. F. Bay Area.
- Strongbad E-mail Compy 386! O. K., so not a journal or blog per se, But I will gladly pimp out StrongBad and the Homestar Runner web site.
Thank god it wasn’t a Valentine one…