1. What is one thing you don’t like about your body? My hair. I hate the fact that I am limited to three different hair styles; bald, box cut/flat top, and afro. I just wish there was something more that I could do with it.
2. What are two things you love about your body? I have learned to love my eyes, even though one eye is bigger than the other. My eyes can be very sexy at times and I have caught myself staring into them in a mirror, like I’m some kind on Narcissus. I also love the fact that I am tall, but not too tall (6 feet tall).
3. What are three things you want to change about your home? I wish that the bathtub was bigger, I wish that the kitchen was bigger with more counter space, and I wish that the washers/dryers were in better condition.
4. What are four books you want to read this year? I want to read more books from different genres. Usually, I end up reading Sci-fi and Fantasy, and the light mass-market stuff at that. I want to read at least on Western this year. Also want to read heavier Sci-fi/Fantasy, not just the Star Wars/Forgotten Realms stuff I usually read. I want to read one romance novel, just to say that I did. And there is one novel that came out last year. For the life of me I can’t remember the name of it, but it was about the ghost of a 15 year old if I remember correctly. I read a review of it and it sounded so good, but the library didn’t have a copy of it. Now, I’ve forgotten the title; I am hoping that I wrote it down in a previous journal entry and it’s just a matter of finding it.
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? Unfortunately, the path behind me is littered with burned bridges and broken promises…
A 40-something rediscovering life in California