1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? Not usually. I have some watches and some necklaces that I wear occasionally.
2. How often do you wear it? Not very often. Since I work at a warehouse, I’m afraid of scratching or breaking any jewelry I have. Usually, I save it for when I have a meeting to attend or if I am going out on the town.
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? No piercings; I’m not a big piercing fan. Call me old fashion.
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Unfortunately no. I’ve always wanted one; like a tiger on my right shoulder and a dragon on my left. But I don’t really have the money or the arms for one yet. Also, there is the whole needle thing to get over.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing much. Might go to the library or to Borders. That’s about it.
A 40-something rediscovering life in California