1. Papa Roach (the one that remember the most is when they played at the B Street Youth Center in Davis, they really sucked then. Now they are O.K., although I haven’t forgiven Jacoby for butchering Areosmith’s Sweet Emotion on the Icon special.)
2. Dave Matthews Band with Suzanne. A great concert disregarding everything else that happened.
3. Dave Matthews Band with Suzanne again. This was an earlier concert we went too. Suzanne lost/broke her glasses, so she really couldn’t see the band.
4. Paula Abdul. **sigh** Color Me Badd opened and I was SO in love with Paula.
5. Brooke Fox. A great talent and a great friend.
6. KMEL Summer Jam 1994 or 95. O.K. concert with various artists. Don’t ask me who played. I just remember Rick Chase riding out on an elephant. Most of the day made miserable by the heat and with the company (Jennifer Riate). Oy Vey.
7. The Jets. 80’s group that came out to Korea on a USO tour. My 1st concert, I believe.
8. The KLF. They headlined Planet New Year at the Cow Palace on New Years Eve….1995 or 96. I went with Mew, Ithica, and their friend David. We stood in line in the misty rain for an hour, didn’t get in until after midnight and almost got cruched against a gate. But once inside, had a great time.
9. April Joy Lopez. Went to a recital that she had and insulted her new boyfriend in front of her. Man, talk about the arrogant asshole I was.
10. I’m sure there is a 10th band/artist that I have seen, but I can’t think of them right now….
[ 9 Things you’re looking forward to ]
1. Going to see my family for the holidays
2. This year to be over
3. The season finale of Buffy The Vampire Slayer
4. The end of winter
5. My student loans being paid off.
6. Not being broke all of the time
7. My next PS2 or XBox that my brother has hinted that he was getting me for Xmas
8. Not being depressed
9. Loving someone and being loved by someone again
[08 Things You Wear Daily]
7. My keys
8. Uh….That’s it.
[07 Things That Piss You Off]
1. My roommate’s messiness, although I’m comming close to match his messiness. At least I keep in my room.
2. My roommate/friends/family worring over me. If I am going to kill myself. You will all be among the first to know
3. Stupid drivers.
4. When the store orders sends back things that they just ordered the day before
5. Alice 97.3 usually ends up pissing me off in the morning for some reason or another
6. My damn IMac at work that’s “never crashes” crashes all the time.
7. Something else that best left unsaid
[06 Things You Touch Every Day]
1. My body
2. A computer
4. my cell phone
5. my radio
6. my heart
[05 Things You Do Every Day]
1. check e-mail/journals
[04 People You’d Want to Spend More Time or Hang out With]
2. My family
3. My friends
[03 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over]
1. Thomas Crown Affair
2. The Empire Strikes Back
[02 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment]
1. Work It – Missy Elliot
2. Dave Matthews Band – Bartender
[01 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With]
A 40-something rediscovering life in California