O.K. 15-30 min cat nap and a shower and I am ready for babysitting. Also will take some Excedrin cause it is the only thing in the house with caffeine in it.
Spent 2 hours mopping up the warehouse cause of the mini flood that we had. With the forecast saying that there is more rain on the way, I am look at comming here on Sat. and then on Mon. to mop and cleanup. Fun.
Amber is still planning on going to the Rolling Stones tonight. I am hoping that they will cancel so I can get out of babysitting, cause my body is just worn out.
Waiting for the owner of the warehouse to come out so he can inspect the damage. Then I need to take a nap.
Did some minor stuff on the web page. Will try this weekend to work on the new layout that I wanted to do so long ago.
Lit candles around the house and just stayed home and vegged. All it did was give me more time to think, which is not a good thing. Not going to spend too much time on the subject cause I need to goto sleep. Have to get up early to see what kind of damage was done to the warehouse cause of the wind and rain. Have a feeling that I will be at the warehouse either on Sat or sometime in the middle of the night answering an alarm call.
Also watching Brock while Amber and Rob goto the Rolling Stones concert. The concert is on rain or shine, but with the winds blowing as strong as they were tonight, there is still a chance it could get canceled. We’ll see. I just want to get my laundry done.
She has my Jill Scott CD. **sigh** I really wanted to listen to that CD. She also has my David Gray CD. I hate divorces.
Current mood: disappointed
Current music: James – Laid
1. Did you vote in your last elections? I did not vote this year. I left my wallet in the company van and was too lazy to walk to the van to get it. It was cold!!!
2. Do you know who your elected representatives are? The President is George W. Bush, Governor is Gray Davis, Mayor is Willie Brown, Senators are Barbara Boxer and Diane Fienstien(sp?) I think that Nancy Polasi(sp?) represents me too. Not sure though.
3. Have you ever contacted an elected representative? If so, what was it about? Nope.
4. Have you ever participated in a demonstration? Well, one time I went to see Al Gore. While waiting to get into the auditorium that Gore was speaking at, I hung out with a friend who was with the Republicans protesting outside. Talk about a bunch of crazy folk. Un training facilities in Arkansas using real people for target practice. Yeah, they were a little loopy.
5. Have you ever volunteered in an election? What was the result? Never volunteered.
Current mood: accomplished
Current music: Pet Shop Boys – DJ Culture