ho-hum…It’s O.K., but I don’t think that it is going to keep my attention for long. Maybe I should have got MechWarrior 4, or better yet, stuck with my plan and got Office XP. Oh Well.
Book reading is starting to drag. Part of it is cause I’ll start reading one book, and then switch over to a different book, read for awhile, and then switch to another book. I should just read the books one by one. Anyway
- Blood Roses is good, but it reads just like the other book, A Feast In Exile. I’m only halfway through it, but I feel like I already know what will happen.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is great. Not great enough for Harry Potter to be in the Oxford Encyclopedia of modern classic literacy, but still really, really good.
- Empire is a blah read on Empires in the world today. Not as interesting as I thought it would be.
- Wild Seed is interesting in the fact that it is a sci-fi type book set in the 1700’s.
- Haven’t started Only In London and I haven’t opened the FrontPage 2000 Bible yet.
Brief Interviews With Hideous Men by David Foster Wallace is the book that is giving me the most trouble. It’s a collection for stories about men and the bastards that they can be. Anyway, there is one story that I just can’t get pass. It is so true and on point that I just start to tear up and have to stop. **sigh** talking about facing the man in the mirror. God, I am just a shit bastard. I really don’t deserve to live. Not going to kill myself, but a shit like myself doesn’t really deserve to be living.
Current mood: depressed
Current music: Indigo Girls – Language of the Kiss