ho-hum…It’s O.K., but I don’t think that it is going to keep my attention for long. Maybe I should have got MechWarrior 4, or better yet, stuck with my plan and got Office XP. Oh Well.
Book reading is starting to drag. Part of it is cause I’ll start reading one book, and then switch over to a different book, read for awhile, and then switch to another book. I should just read the books one by one. Anyway
- Blood Roses is good, but it reads just like the other book, A Feast In Exile. I’m only halfway through it, but I feel like I already know what will happen.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is great. Not great enough for Harry Potter to be in the Oxford Encyclopedia of modern classic literacy, but still really, really good.
- Empire is a blah read on Empires in the world today. Not as interesting as I thought it would be.
- Wild Seed is interesting in the fact that it is a sci-fi type book set in the 1700’s.
- Haven’t started Only In London and I haven’t opened the FrontPage 2000 Bible yet.
Brief Interviews With Hideous Men by David Foster Wallace is the book that is giving me the most trouble. It’s a collection for stories about men and the bastards that they can be. Anyway, there is one story that I just can’t get pass. It is so true and on point that I just start to tear up and have to stop. **sigh** talking about facing the man in the mirror. God, I am just a shit bastard. I really don’t deserve to live. Not going to kill myself, but a shit like myself doesn’t really deserve to be living.
Current mood: depressed
Current music: Indigo Girls – Language of the Kiss
What Planet Are You From?
this quiz was made by The Autist Formerly Known As Tim
Counting Crows – All My Friends
Must be that 1995 technology, all of those Apple IIc’s and PowerBooks….
By the way, it was The Plague that scarred me in Hackers, not Lord Nikon
Current mood: content
Current music: Third Eye Blind – Motocycle Drive By
It’s been too long since I’ve seen Hackers. Gawd, Angelina Jolie, Matthew Lillard, Lorraine Bracco, and is that Marc Anthony has a cop. Ooohhhh.. Lord Nikon is scary. But I love the soundtrack for this money.
- Never send a boy to do a woman’s job.
- Spandex: it’s a privilege, not a right.
- God gave men brains larger than dogs’ so they wouldn’t hump women’s legs at cocktail parties.
- Check it out, it has a 28.8 bps modem….
- I hope you don’t screw like you type
Current music: Watching Hackers
Oy Vey, I am just exhausted today for some reason. Manager’s meeting was blah, blah, blah. The van is completely fixed and is running like it’s brand new. Oh yeah, I was driving my car and this guy in a van bumped into me. So I pulled over and got out to take a look at it. Before I can get out, he goes and takes a look at it, says it’s ok, and leaves. This is all before I even take a look at it. So I get back in and follow him; he sees me and pulls over finally and we get into this argument which was pretty funny….
“I NO BUMP”
“You bumped into my car”
“I NO BUMP’
“Yes, did. I felt it.”
“I NO BUMP! WHERE”
“I NO BUMP”
“YES, YOU BUMP”
“I NO BUMP”
Anyway, there was no damage, but I know that he bumped into my car.
Talked to my parents. They are doing fine; mom wants me to goto a Korean Church to find a nice, polite Korean girl. I’m also suppose to take Mike too.
Got a gold card from JCPennys; didn’t even know that they had gold cards.
Well, let’s see. Salad for dinner has been eaten. Think that I will wait awhile for my bowl of cereal. Am going to watch Hackers now (didn’t watch it last night.)
Current mood: drained
Current music: The Doors – Baby Light My Fire
Is it Friday yet?
Current mood: exhausted
Current music: Dave Matthews Band – Everyday
memories are a poor substitute for a love that has been lost
Current mood: sad
Current music: Enrique Igesias – Hero