The family is asleep and I am bored. Luckly, Johnny Bravo is on the Cartoon Network. I want to type more but this Logitech keyboard is too loud for me. **sigh**, I’ll find something to do.
So that we don’t find our brother’s porn links
Well Xmas 2001 is wrapping up at the Rogers residence. Eric went to work and when he got there, promptly threw-up, So his boss sent him home. He has been sleeping for most of the day, which kinda sucks, cause I set up the PS2 in his room, so now I can’t play or watch DVD’s. I am worried about him; I’ve been checking up on him every hour or so, I called his girlfriend and left a message, and I made him some soup to eat when he wakes up. Xmas dinner was good. Still need to get up here so that I can buy stuff instead of getting the pre-package stuff, but I had time to play with it and cook it right, so it turned out good.
Reorganized the the computer downstairs, cleaning up wires and getting the printer running. Want to install WinME on the Gateway downstairs(AMD 450, 128MB RAM, 8GB HD) and maybe put Win98 on the AST upstairs (P60, 32 or 64MB RAM, 2GB HD). I know Pentium 60, old ass computer. It was my first PC though (My first computer was a Commodore VIC-20; now that’s old school). Eric uses the one downstairs cause it has the cable modem on it. I think that my dad mainly uses AOL a bit and maybe some MS Office programs. **sigh** Well there is hope for the Gateway, but I might as well give up on the AST. I should have just bought a new computer instead of the PS2. Even a crappy one for $300 would have been better than the P60 that is upstairs.
Anyway, I got Emails to do. I should get started on them
If your brother is sick and complaining of an upset stomach, then it is no a good idea to drop his xmas present on his stomach.
15min later after cleaning up brother’s mess on the floor, am trying to convince EXTREMELY SICK brother that he cannot go into work today.
first off, just wanted to thank the people out there in LJ land a Happy Holidays, regardless if it is Xmas, Hannakah(sp?), Kwanza, twelfth night, winter soltace, or whatever. I hope you, your family, and your loved ones are safe and happy.
I am the first one awake it seems. But there is no tree to run too and presents to shake, so I naturally migrated to the low whirrling sounds of the computer. The cat made me give it some attention for about 30min. I think that he was pissed that I didn’t do it at 2am last night. Anyway, Eric has to goto work at 11am today until 3pm, which sucks big time. But I’m sure that he will like his gift.(Playstation 2) Mom will like her stuff too(clothes and animal calenders) but I’m still kinda huffed that dad would only let me buy him a cover for his cell phone. Anyway, it’s good that I didn’t have too buy him anything cause I misjudged how much I had in my bank account. That’s why I am waiting to see what I’m getting from the family. If I get some money, I can finish getting Suzzane’s presents, if not then I will only be able to get parts of it. We are giving each others xmas presents late, so it’s o.k.
I guess that I will start cooking around noon so that things should be ready by 3pm when Eric gets home. I should start on Xmas emails to people. There’s not that many, but it should keep me busy for some of the day.
Waiting to go xmas shopping and thought that I would work on this while waiting…
New Years Resolutions Results…
#1 Healthy Eating. I think that I pretty much stayed the same or got a little worse. It didn’t help that Suzanne went to Europe and brought back chocolate for me. And the last two/three months, all I have done is eat out. I tend to eat only one time a day, but that hasn’t help to keep the weight down. I def. didn’t do that good of a job eating more vegetables or fruits. And I hardly drunk any water.
2. Budgeting. Another resolution that really didn’t go anywhere. I did save some money, but that was mostly from my last financial aid check, not from my work paycheck. I did less impulse buying and got deals on most of the stuff that I did buy. But the car fiasco in October made me realize just how bad my financial position and my credit really is.
3. Exercise. Def. failed this resolution. No exercise at all and am still living down the Tae-bo DVD.
4. Less aimless computer time. Failed this one too.
5. Work on web site. No progress whatsoever. Actually, I did purchase a domain name and did some sketches and design doodles, but that’s it.
6. No sex this year. Hmmm. I didn’t have intercourse this year. Does that count?
7. Go to sleep earlier. Failed, althought I have been sleeping around 1am now and hardly past 2am anymore.
8. Take better care of my car. Failed. My car is the reason for the anthrax outbreak.
9. Read more. I read a bit more than last year, but I could have done a better job about it.
10. Take better care of my clothes. Didn’t really get out of the blacks and blues. But I did buy a suit.
11. Friends. If there is one thing that I feel that I’ve truly failed at this year, that is being a good friend. I have gone and visited people this year, even reconnected with some that I had let die out. But for the year in whole, I am a pitiful excuse for a friend. esp. this last semester, I have ignored most off the people that I have called friend. Mew and maybe Lesa are the only two people that I have actively talked too this semester. There are issues that accomply this issue, so maybe I’ll go into detail about it later.
12. Be friendly to the bookstore staff. I believe that I have accomplished this. Although since I’m at the warehouse all the time, I’m sure that when I waltz into the store, they wonder who the hell I am.
13. Expand my CD collection. I didn’t expand it too much, but I think that I got a little mix going into the collection. Still no Cure CD’s though
14. No more computer games until I have beaten something. I beat Deux Ex. Next game please.
15. Deal with my issues. Failed. This will def. have to be a topic of it’s own
16. Study harder. Also failed. Also blew the semester cause of my school burn out. I am just so glad that the semester is ove and I am done with it all.
O.K. dad is here, so it’s off to brave the crowds for xmas. fun, fun, fun.
Well, after a semi-horrible stay at the airport, I am up in Washington at my parent’s house. I was suppose to leave at 3pm on Sunday, but didn’t end up leaving until 4:30 or so. And I had a really bad headache and gas while flying. It was horrible.
Currently watching korean TV with my mom, a special on animals. This couple has a pet deer.
So I was suppose to be Xmas shopping with my brother, but he got called in at the last minute, so I have to wait until 3pm before we can go. Since the stores close @ 6pm tonight, it doesn’t leave us much time. **sigh** I should have just ordered everything online or something. Oh well, I pretty much know what I’m getting for everybody.
**update** Now watching a 48yo lady kick serious ass on a dance dance revolution game.
The house isn’t really in the christmas spirit. The tree and the decorations aren’t up or anything. It’s kinda of a bummer. I could put up everything, but then I would have to take it down the next day. **sigh** It’s not too bad, just something missing.
Anyway, I have alot to do. I have to email or call everybody since I didn’t send out xmas cards. I also have stuff to do for the family, like fix the computer and clean up stuff. I also need to call back home to make sure I have a place to live.
I guess Dad is comming back home early to take me out. But eric doesn’t get off until 3pm. Hmmm. I had better check the bank account to make sure I have enuf for presents.
Well, with the lovely help of my girlfriend, Suzanne,I have been scouring the SF housing market. O. K. Actually, I’ve only seen two houses today, but they both kicked ass. The first one actually has two rooms available, both are bigger than the room that I have now. The bottom floor one is an converted living room, so it has a fireplace and stuff. The upstairs one has huge ceilings. It was a really nice place and the apt. mgr. said that I can move in whenever.
The second place is in the Castro in a Victorian house. Really beautiful living room. The roommates seem nice and it is a bit cheaper than the other place, but there is no parking.
Actually waiting on a third call for one more place that is even cheaper. It is closer to work than the others, but it is located near the ghetto (3rd Street) so I’m not too sure about it.
*poop** stuff to do, stuff to do.
Finals – Done. nuff said.
Xmas gifts – One bought; Jacket for Dad or Eric. Need to buy gifts for everybody. Will wait until I get up there (Washington State) to buy gifts for family. Suzanne’s gift I can get online.
Housing situation – placing all bets on apartment @ Twin Peaks. If I don’t get the place, I’ll need to either clean the Metro or to insulate the waehouse office. **sigh**
Work – need to meet with boss, also need to claen the warehouse and stuff.
Lord of the Rings – Metreon is all sold out. Hopeing that Suzanne can get tickets in Antioch. Hopeing.
Xmas cards – HA! I think it’s time for e-cards. Since Bluemountain charges now, I will have to find another site.
Computer/Hard Drive – I took it out, but then had to put it back in. Forgot to get the S/N and the P/N from the HD. **sigh** Anyway, I have to back up stuff; mainly pictures and emails. Everything else I think that I can erase. Hmm. I should also download a copy of PowerDVD and some other stuff since I’m not sure what kind of internet connection I will have. blah
Well, I should get started on Warehouse cleaning. I want to put the other desk in the office cause it’s getting too cold for the guys to be out there.
I am done with finals…yah!!!
I guess I should be happy that this is my last semester in school after a decade of study. (You think that I’m kidding about the decade.) Anyway, I turned in some scribble for my final paper. I’m not even caring. I got B’s on the last two papers, so I should come out with a “c” in the class.
Just got back from Dan/Reina’s party and I’ve drunk too much. Esp. since I didn’t eat today except for some pizza that I had there. Just buzzed, that’s all. I really didn’t want to be there. Me being happy and ocialbe was just an act; the shots of tequilla and puckers hepled a bit. But walking home, I wonder if the water on my face was because of the rain or because of the tears on my face.
I need ot go to sleep now. But I still wonder if the water on my face is cause of the wain or cause of the tearsI cry.